StriVectin-TL Tightening Neck Cream Helps Skin Look Lifted

StriVectin-TL Tightening Neck Cream rEVIEWS


Tightening Face & Neck Cream

Gravity taking over? If your skin seems to be losing its firmness - maybe even sagging a bit around the neck and jawline - it's time to take matters into your own hands. Our Tightening Face & Neck Cream helps skin look lifted, firmer and more youthful.

Product highlights
Our exclusive Three-Tiered Technology, loaded with scientifically-targeted ingredients and NIA-114, works harder and smarter. Tightens your skin's surface, delivering an instant firming effect while noticeably enhancing neck and jawline contour.On this time this product has special price and update always, check it today.


http://amzn.to/1lyIXBz

StriVectin-TL Tightening Neck Cream  Costumer Reviews

I am 42 years old and having just recently lost 30 pounds I have been experiencing some sag down the center of my jawline, upper chin and neck. I had great results from Strivectin products in my mid 30's and decided to give this one a shot. I understand products can take up to 12 weeks for the ingredients to effect the skin and show results and was expecting to see the beginnings of change around week 4. I was happy to see a tightening effect after the first use, and as with the face serum, the tightening has continued with each a.m. and p.m. application. I've been using this product for exactly 4 weeks and the little waddle mid-neck I seemed to be developing is completely gone. Gone from every angle, gone in all types of lighting! As with my review of the facial serum, I think it's worth mentioning here that this product may not work as effectively or as quickly on someone who is very over weight or who has dramatic neck wrinkles and sag.
Previous
Next Post »