Skinceuticals C E Ferulic 30 Ml./ 1 Fl.oz

Skinceuticals C E Ferulic 30 Ml
This is great product that was recommended to me by an RN at a skin clinic. I have been using it for two years and feel it helps keep me looking younger than my real age. The bottle lasts me about 9 months as you only use about 4 drops per day.
http://amzn.to/1g4XfWT
 
Provides 8 times photo protection against aging Neutralizes free radicals & helps build collagen Strengthens skin against environmental aging Eliminates loss of elasticity & hyper-pigmentation Leaves skin younger looking Not easily washed or rubbed off.
Product was new, fresh, original packaging. I've been buying it for years and have never seen an expiration date. In fact, I've never seen one on any skin care products ( not required I guess). I've purchased from multiple vendors and never had bad bottle. I store it in fridge and just fill up the mini travel size bottles that I've saved from previous purchased. Happy with product. Some say you can make your own w/ instructions on web for cheaper but I haven't bothered.
Previous
Next Post »